Healthy Minds are offering a variety of online workshops for both parents and young people over the coming months.
We are offering a variety of online workshops for both parents and young people over the coming months. The following workshops are being run on various dates between September and December, online via Webex and can be booked onto via Eventbrite:
- Improving a young person’s wellbeing (Primary) for Parents/Carers
- Improving a young person’s wellbeing (Secondary) for Parents/Carers
- Secondary Self-Esteem (Ages 11-16)
- Secondary Emotional Wellbeing (Ages 11-16)
- Parent/Carers Supporting Children with Anxiety and Additional Needs - two session online event. (This event is a ‘Support Club’ and requires content to be completed prior to access. Please read the information on Eventbrite for further details).
We will be releasing tickets on a monthly basis, so ask families to keep an eye out on our Eventbrite page for dates and times. More information can be found on our website https://www.lpft.nhs.uk/young-people/lincolnshire/whats-new/healthy-minds-lincolnshire-upcoming-online-workshops
Our Eventbrite page can be accessed via this link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/healthy-minds-lincolnshire-20000004846
Pre-recorded online workshops:
Just a reminder that we also have created several online recorded workshops for both young people and parents on a variety concerns. These can be accessed via our website https://www.lpft.nhs.uk/young-people/online-workshops. In the coming weeks we will be adding a ‘Managing angry feelings workshop’ suitable for primary aged children, with the support of an adult.
Of course, as always if you have concerns about a child or young person’s emotional wellbeing please contact us on the Here4You line which is operational as normal, on 01522 309120 (available Monday to Friday 09.30 – 16.30). Alternatively, please visit https://www.lpft.nhs.uk/young-people/lincolnshire/home where you can find useful information and self-help advice.
Healthy Minds Lincolnshire