Breakfast Club is Back!
We will be starting Breakfast Club again on Monday 28th September. We will be running this in the school hall from 7.50am – 8.45am as usual.
However due to the current circumstances there will be some changes so that we can mitigate the spread of coronavirus and keep everyone as safe as possible. Please read and take note of the following points as they are crucial to us being able to restart and continue to keep Breakfast Club running:
- Children must be booked into breakfast club in advance. Please book children in by Wednesday at the very latest ready for the following week.
- Children must wash their hands on arrival.
- Breakfast club will be set up in socially distanced class bubbles to avoid children mixing from different classes.
- As soon as children enter the school hall they will need to go to their ‘class bubble station’.
- Children must remain at their ‘class bubble station’ throughout Breakfast Club unless they are asked to move by a member of staff or if they need to go to the toilet.
- The adult running Breakfast Club will remain two metres away from all of the children wherever possible.
- Breakfast will be prepared at the adult’s station and collected by children one at a time.
- At the end of Breakfast Club children will wash their hands and go straight to their classroom where their class teacher will be waiting for them.