Caythorpe Wellbeing Team
At Caythorpe we believe that good staff and pupil wellbeing are essential for cultivating a mentally healthy school, for retaining and motivating staff and for promoting pupil wellbeing and attainment.
We are always happy to help each other, pupils and families if they have a problem or concern. Way back in October we informed you of our vision to create a Wellbeing Team who together would have a wealth of knowledge and experience in supporting others in times of need.
Roles and responsibilities of the Wellbeing team include:
- To promote positive staff wellbeing.
- To support parents and children using strategies to develop links with therapeutic multi-agencies and working in partnership with parents and children on a day to day basis.
- To identify children with additional needs and to promote the child’s health and educational needs.
- To ensure that intervention and referrals are complete.
- To work in partnership with parents promoting individual attendance and tracking consistent absences.
Caythorpe Primary School Wellbeing Team
Mrs Shelley Bamford (Parent)
Mrs Laing (Teaching Assistant)
Mrs Locke (Teaching Assistant & SENDCo Assistant)
Miss Riches (Teacher)
Mrs Hunt (Headteacher & Safeguarding Lead)
On Monday the school council have a mission to find out what pupils in the class think wellbeing is and discover what sorts of wellbeing activities they would like us to organise at Caythorpe.
Our first meeting of the Wellbeing team will be via TEAMs on Friday 26th March at 1pm. If you would like to receive an invite to attend or are interested in being a part of the team please let Mrs Hunt know. You can email Mrs Hunt on firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be sent a link to attend.