Keeping Children Safe Online
The internet is amazing. Children can play, learn, create and connect - opening up a whole world of exciting possibilities. However it is really important to keep track of what they’re doing and make sure they’re staying safe.
Whether you’re an online expert or you’re not sure where to start, here are 4 key tips to help you:
- explore the online world together
- talk to your child about staying safe online
- manage the software and tools your family use
- ensure that privacy settings are in place
- agree rules about what’s ok and what’s not